When you enter a clean and clutter-free room, you feel good and the opposite happens when you enter a dirty, messy and cluttered room. This is mainly because all the clutter and dirt attract negative energy.
Every time you clean, you are automatically removing negative energy. This is why cleaning your home or workspace should be on your priority list to help fill the area with more positivity.
Regularly clean and vacuum each and every room of your home, including the bathroom and kitchen.
- Clean all of the doors, doorknobs and windows in your space. They should be free of dirt and dust.
- Every night, make sure your cooking area and kitchen is free of dirty dishes.
- Keep your things organized and in their designated place.
- Get rid of things you no longer need. You will only end up with more clutter.
- Remove toxic products from your home.
- Do not put your laundry anywhere you like. Keep your laundry in a laundry hamper.